1. CONTRACT AND PAYMENT- The client shall make a non-refundable payment of $350 to Stefanie Cole Photography, LLC to perform the services specified. Upon payment o and submission of contract, the Photographer will reserve the date and time agreed upon by both parties exclusively for you.
2. TARDINESS- Mini sessions are 25 minutes long. If a client is late for any reason, they will forfeit their session time thus resulting in a smaller gallery of images. If a client is more than 10 minutes late, Stefanie Cole Photography, LLC the client will forfeit their session without refund.
3. CANCELLATION- These sessions are nonrefundable. If a client can no longer make their session slot, they can sell the slot to another family but must notify Stefanie Cole Photography within 48 hours of their session. If a client has an unforeseeable emergency within 24 hours of their session, the session cost will be applied towards a future session within the calendar year.
4. ARTISTIC RIGHTS- Stefanie Cole Photography, LLC retains the right of discretion in selecting the photographic materials released to the client as well as choosing the location and posing during the session. Photographer will make every effort to capture specially requested photographs, but cannot guarantee that any particular requested photograph will or can be delivered.
5. COPYRIGHT AND REPRODUCTIONS- Stefanie Cole Photography, LLC shall own the copyright in all images created and shall have the exclusive right to make reproductions for, including but not limited to, marketing materials, portfolio entries, sample products, editorial submissions, and use, or for display within or on Stefanie Cole Photography, LLC’s website, social media and/or studio. It is understood that any alternation or commercial duplication of original images is strictly prohibited without the written consent of Stefanie Cole Photography, LLC.
6. CLIENT'S USAGE- The client shall only use the prints and digital files in accordance with the permissions within this agreement. The Client's prints are for personal use only and shall not be submitted to contests, or reproduced for commercial use without written consent from Stefanie Cole Photography, LLC.
7. FAILURE TO PERFORM- If Stefanie Cole Photography, LLC is unable to perform this agreement due to an illness, emergency or an act of God, Stefanie Cole Photography, LLC and Client shall make every attempt to reschedule the session. If a reschedule is unable to be agreed upon, Stefanie Cole Photography, LLC shall return the session fee to the client and shall have no further liability. Further, if Stefanie Cole Photography, LLC is unable to deliver photographic materials due to technological malfunctions, a reshoot will be offered at no cost and liability shall be limited.
8. CLIENT COOPERATION- Stefanie Cole Photography, LLC cannot be responsible for unwillingness of client to perform. This includes unwillingness to cooperate with photographer's instructions, having a poor attitude, choice of clothing, hair or makeup selection, or behavior or children. Stefanie Cole Photography, LLC will make every effort to produce high quality images in a given situation, but cannot control the attitude of subjects. Additionally, Stefanie Cole Photography, LLC will offer guidance that can help increase the chances of a successful session, and cannot be held responsible if Client chooses to not follow that guidance.
9. DIGITAL SELECTION- Stefanie Cole Photography, LLC will notify Client when their proofing gallery is ready, which is typically within three weeks. Client will choose a date and time to view, and will have 72 hours to view and select their images. Once delivered, Client will have two weeks to download their digitals. Beyond that point, there will be a fee to reactivate the gallery.